Sunday, September 13, 2020

Design Creative Product Display,Gondola And Counter Top











About:

I am a Professional 3D designer, I have a 8 years experience for indoor Advertising and Outdoor Advertising. I provide the highest quality and maintain my excellence level. 



Following are the services I can  provide you :



  • 3D modeling
  • Textures

  • Lighting
  • Rending
  • Delivered in 2K Resolution JPG, TIF, etc.


Services



  • Product Display
  • Store Shelf Display

  • Portable Product Displays

  • Gondola Display End

  • Gondola Display





Need From Client



  • 1. Reference
  • 2. Correct Measurements.
  • 3. Concept 
  • 4. Brand Colors
  • 5. Brand Logo 


Please Watch my Work - https://www.facebook.com/3D-Dinushka-3D-Artpixar-1515060045431334/

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment