Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Make You A Vrchat Avatar











About:

I will create you a VRChat Anime Style Avatar or get an MMD or Xnalara model you provide to work in VRChat. I'm very proficient in Blender and Unity!!! I've been making VRChat avatars for two years now as a passion of mine to virtually be whatever you can possibly imagine..



Please MESSAGE ME FIRST before you begin your order so we can discuss what exactly you want on your avatar, and see if I can do it.



My Services Include:

 
  • Asset creation from scratch if needed (may vary in price based on complexity)
  • Dynamic Bones
  • Blinking Animations
  • Lip Syncing
  • Texture Editing 
  • Customizing ANY Aspect of your avatar if you choose PREMIUM service.
  • Custom Animation Poses


NOT Included:



  • Custom Particle Systems (Simple particles maybe but I just kinda suck at them).


Thanks for choosing me! My only weakness is my perfectionism!



Check out my YouTube channel where I provide some avatar tutorials!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4gNoMYu0JE_0EtDJTkGjTA



Also an optional bonus (entirely your choice)

Have your avatar be featured on my channel for a tutorial!!!



Reviews


:

She was an absolute pleasure to work with. All of my expectations were exceeded and she went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with my avatar and even went through the trouble of teaching me how to upload it! I will definitely be using her services for more avatars in the future. Thanks again!

:

amazing work and she really makes sure she gets it to how you like . she works with you along the way and gives updates and Is so professional 100/10 would reccomend her as someone to go to for your vrchat and mmd needs!!!!!!

:

Easy to work with and exceeds expectations

:

amazing work once again!

:

Fast and very easy to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment