Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Create Low Poly 3D Models And Props











About:

I will make your 3D model in low poly design.



What I can do? 

- Nature Stuff (tree, grass, rocks...)

- Items & Weapons.

- Terrain (mountains, islands...)

- Vehicles 

- Houses (buildings, interior, exterior)

- Animals

- Human Characters 



All In low-poly style.



If it's needed, I can also make simples animations and Detailed/Drawed Textures on low poly model. 



If you need models for Unity usage, I can also export your assets to unity and send you a unity package file.



What I can't do?

Complex animations.



Contact me first with a concept art or a photo before purchasing for a free custom quote and time frame just for you.








Reviews


Seller's Response:

it was great and fast work

:

Thanks a lot!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment