Sunday, September 6, 2020

Jewelry Design, Hand Sketch, Gouache Drawing











About:

I am a professional jewelry designer and my company is specialized in jewelry design and retail.If you need your jewelries to be drawn with gouache or ipad please contact me.I can also provide 15~30 seconds' drawing process video of your jewelries that would be very useful for your promotion on the website or e-shop.



The video will charge extra 20 dollars.



If you have the jewelry picture I can draw with gouache or ipad, please tell me your chioce before placing the order. But if you don't have the picture you just have an idea I will draw with ipad because that will be easier for us to disscuss and make adjustment during the design process.



I will delivery only one work with gouache or ipad drawing in format of JPG or PDF. And the video will be in format of mp4 or mov. 



NOTE:



These prices are only for drawing a jewelry, they don't include making a creative design. If you want me to do creative design the price will be higher. Please contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

Eva was amazing. Will do work with her again

:

Amazing experience!

:

Type a comment…

:

It was a pleasure working with her. Very fast and experienced. We will continue working with her.

:

Super easy to work with and great quality results.




No comments:

Post a Comment