Wednesday, September 9, 2020

3D Cad Modeling And Develop Your Mechanical Design Ideas











About:

I am a professional mechanical engineer with MEng degree in Aerospace Engineering  

7+ years in mechanical design and development



  • I can help visualise your ideas into details 3d models


  • From household DIY 3D printing parts to industrial standards  


  • I offer professional level of services at very affordable prices. And I will provide you with top quality results


With my first few orders I will accept additional revisions for free!

Please feel free to contact me with any request.



------------------------------------------------------------------

I respect all levels of intellectual properties. Your ideas and details will not be disclosed to any one

Reviews


:

Quick and easy with good communications, thanks!

:

Great turn around, thanks!

:

Awesome to work with!

:

I had a great experience working with klee18!

:

Once again a very nice final product. Will definitely work with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment