Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Solidworks Modeling, Will Take Challenging Designs Located Az USA











About:

"Innovate and improve everything even if it is one percent"



Let me tell you a bit about myself. I like to make things that are above the normal and strive my best to make my models the best. I also believe that art and science can live in harmony. And in most cases achieving this makes the part function better. I use SolidWorks on a daily bases for the prototypes I make. Entrust me with your work and I will do my best to make a work or art while achieving your goals



I now use SolidWorks 2016 can also use AutoCad if needed. 



- I do not sign any NDA of any sorts or any legal documents. 



- As an entrepreuner selling products and organizing companies from around the work, I have personal experience on launching products and also the care in details.

Reviews


:

Excellent work, very good understanding of mechanical aspects of project, turned a hand sketch into a fully functioning drawing very quickly and made tweaks to make it perfect! Thank you!

:

Friendly service, Great communicator, speedy and accurate service! It was a pleasure to work with them and will definitely work with again.

:

It was a great experience to work with madcadskills. Extremely helpful and easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone that needs some design work done!

:

Fast Efficient!

:

Goes above and beyond expectations, and always willing to give helpful suggestions.




No comments:

Post a Comment