Monday, September 28, 2020

Make Top Quality 3D Models For Printing, Games Or Animation











About:

Hello I'm Archie, I'm a professional 3D artist/character artist from Philippines with 4 years of experience in the industry. I have worked with various clients such as game developers like Pyxton Studios, kickstarters developers, designers, 3D print enthusiasts and more. I am very passionate of what I do, I love making characters, game assets and sculptures.



Customer satisfaction is important, that's why you can expect the highest quality models from me. I am very particular in details, quality and speed. I will help you make your ideas come to life with Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance painter, and 3Ds Max as my tools.



What I deliver:



I will give you the model, all the maps you need, render and the source files. 



Please do message me before ordering so we can discuss more about the prices and delivery time for the order.





Thank you!

Reviews


:

Awesome work! Exactly as described and kept me updated the whole process

:

Highly recommended. Professional, talented and takes feedback and direction very well. Will work with Archie again - thank you Archie.

:

Perfect modeling, very professional, quick fast delivery. Was perfect in every way!

:

An excellent and accurate render of the character I wanted. Will definitely order another!

:

Really great job translating the sketch of my character into a 3d model. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment