Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Convert A Model To Vrchat For You











About:

Need a VRC avatar of a cool character that you've seen an MMD animation for?



Then look no further! (Unless, of course, you're just browsing.)



For a small fee, I'll convert a model of your choice into VRC so that all the e-boys and e-girls can gawk while staring at you at the mirror that everyone seems to sit at. I tend to work quickly, so expect the deliveries to be far faster than stated on the page as I have plenty of free-time when not playing VRChat myself or distracting my sad heart with cute anime characters.



However, if you do plan on contracting me for my services, I suggest contacting me on Discord first.



I can be reached through this tag: Demi-fiend (Yuuri)#2011.



Thank you for taking a look at my gig, it's quite appreciated!



Please make sure to look at the FAQ for questions and answers regarding certain ports!

Reviews


:

Communication - A++ Order time - S+ Product - A+ Got exactly what I wanted, but MUCH quicker then expected (had my files in less than 12 hours) Very nice person, extremely easy to work with

:

Very Fast delivery

:

Very friendly and willing to answer any questions I had. Great first impression with the community c:

:

Was extremely patient, walked me through some of my own setup getting their work to import correctly.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment