Friday, September 4, 2020

Create 2D Technical Drawings Of Product Or Hand Sketch











About:

In case the product is complex in shape & size , the drawing work takes more time & effort , so in that case I request you to please contact first before start the order.



Please feel free to contact me to do designs. You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos



I will create technical drawings in AutoCAD with dimensional details. Also can able to design the product in 3D upon request.



Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours. 




- I can support for multiple design changes / modifications.

Fast Delivery support upon request

- I can give you realistic image of product in metal (or) Plastic finish.

Reviews


:

Vu Long has delivered absolute perfection. I’m so happy with the technical drawings he has done for me. I’m finally able to get my part machined. Very professional work. Had some trouble getting other people to understand my concept and my sketches but Vu Long just knew exactly what I needed and had it completed well within the timeframe. Thank you

:

Vulong does excellent work, and he is quick with revisions. I have no complaints on our second project with Vulong.

:

His Work and Patience is really impressive. I can't thank him enough for making my project possible. I am a repeat client for life

:

Great work, communication and overall speed

:

Fantastic to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment