Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Create 3D Models For 3D Printing Or Product Design











About:

Area of Expertise:



- Product design and display

Organic characters (monsters and beasts) | Collectibles and other 3D Printable Model.

- Quality 3D Printable Model with Detail.

- Aesthetic design of the pose

- Rich and Sharp details, when you print, you get the same details.

- I can also do Socket Parts for assembling and for Po-sable Figure.

- If you want hollow parts inside, I can accommodate that as well.



File Format: .

STL, .FBX, .OBJ and if you need any other file format, Contact me.



Pricing:

Basic Package doesn't include Characters. It is for super simple objects. If you want characters contact me, So I can check the requirement and quote depending on your requiremen

Reviews


:

Very good details.

:

Good communication and fast turn around.

:

Job done very fast.

:

Very good work!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment